Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Some News

Well, It has been a little bit since I last posted. During the time that I have not posted I have received a new classical guitar. My friend said that he did not use it anymore. I was happy to take it off his hands. It has a nice finish to it. The color of the guitar is a darker brown. I think it looks spiffy. During my lessons my teacher and I have been trying to prepare some new pieces for me to play. The reason being is that at the barn where I go for horse riding lessons, there is an event that some people wanted me to play for. I was not able to this year, but maybe next year. It has been a good experience for me to play for my horse riding instructor and whoever else is at the barn. I used to be afraid of playing for anybody.  I am now rambling so I will go.

No comments:

Post a Comment