Monday, April 18, 2011

The Beauty of Classical Guitar

For my birthday I received a cd of Angel Romero playing Bach. I really like to listen to it. I was listening to it while I was doing my homework and thinking how beautiful it was. I had to pause in my work just so I could concentrate on the music. I was thinking how great it would be to be able to play some of those songs. I really hope that I will be able to. Lately I have not been  really focusing on classical playing because I just really did not feel into playing classical guitar music. After I started listening to the cd I really wanted to immediately start playing my guitar and trying to learn a new classical piece. I had to fight the urge so I could finish my homework. I thank my dad who bought that cd for my birthday. I now have the urge to continue learning classical pieces. My guitar will be put to use for what it was meant for! I really do love playing my classical guitar, but lately I have not felt that love. The love has continued to grow and I hope to glorify God with my playing!

3 comments: