Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hope of a Guitar Player

When I first began playing guitar I had my mistakes, but overall I did really well. People kept telling that I was really good and that they were proud of me. I look back and I think man why did they tell me that. I mean when you look at famous guitar players you think wow they are so good. I am thankful for the compliments and the praise, but thinking that I am better than I am is not a good thing. My hope as a guitar player is to continue and to become a better guitar player. To be able to not think to my self why am I getting praise that I do not deserve. I hope that people who read this blog and people who play guitar are incouraged to work hard on their guitar practicing and feel like they deserve the praise that they are getting. As I get ready for my first recital I think will I do a good enough job to deserve the praise I might get? Am I ready to say thank you and feel as though I have not put a stain on  my good teachers name?

No comments:

Post a Comment