Sunday, February 6, 2011

Friends of the Guitar Sort

When you have a friend who does the same thing you do you are happy right? Well, I have some really great friends that play guitar and one of them spurs me on to new and greater heights. I really appreciate this friend for the encouragement he has been to me and my guitar playing. When this friend of mine plays his guitar I makes think wow I wish I was as good as he is. He does not take formal  lessons, but he is a really good guitar player. I have come to think that you do not need guitar lessons to become a good guitarist. That is the general principle that I have come to realize is very true. I hope that all my readers have figured this out as well.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, you don't need to take lessons to be a good guitarist, but lessons usually help! :)

    ReplyDelete