Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Musicians

 A musician is somebody who not only plays and instrument, but also learns how to interpret the music he or she is playing I think. I was playing a piece of music which was my recital piece which is sometime in May. I was not interpreting it the way I want to. How do I make the way I want it to sound? I think the couple ways to do this is firstly work on it continuously for a long period of time. Next try to get into the mood you think this piece is to sound. I also think that it also helps if you talk to someone about you piece or pieces. Preferably a  musician who would understand what you are going through. Do you sometimes feel that you are trying to get over a big cliff? (with your work or playing your instrument is what  I mean) Well I just got that a little while a go. I think and I do not know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. Should I be worried? Well I do not know! All I know is that I am sure glad I have such a wonderful teacher who can help me get over the cliff so to speak.   

No comments:

Post a Comment